Thursday, August 13, 2009

endurance, endurance

I want to get on a track. Not "get back on track", because I was never on track. If I could manage to find a way to do something useful, I'll be happy. No need for anything fancy. But yes need for something shmancy.

heeeeee. What am I talking about?


I'm talking about sweaters at the Gap, as my dear friend once blabbed about. hahaha. =) jk. But seriously. I've taken on a second job but it's nothing great. In fact, today was my first day and I'm already trying to figure out a way to nicely-quit. Spoiled? Conceited? Too-cool-for-that-school?

not really, but whatever.

It's a step down, not a step up. Ladders go up.

But tracks go around in circles; you come back right where you started.
I guess the first step to getting on track is to quit this second job. Then I would have started a track.


And after that, I'll be on track.




...Which really made me appreciate my work right now. The people, the customers, the environment. You can betchasocks that I'll definitely be thankful tmrw at work. It's nothing amazing, but it's definitely quite swell and schmancy to me.


There's so many things I want to write about right now, but I don't know how to organize my thoughts. I wouldn't know what to say, and writing such jibberish (moresojibberishthanrightnow) would embarrass me even more than I am currently successfully doing right now. Does that even make any sense?


I wanted to spend this summer in the library. Reading textbooks that I crammed during finals week but found interesting and planned to read in more detail during the summer. So far I have managed to do nothing. With a room messier than a trash bag after Christmas morning, I


...i was going to write a whole paragraph on stuff

but im sleepy now.

goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment