Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dont bother me, I'm chillin

I don't feel like it, and besides, did I mention I don't feel like it?


Sometimes I prefer being alone. There's nothing wrong with that, except I'll run out of excuses one day. It's not you, it's most definitely me. I like what I am doing currently, and I don't want to disrupt what good groove I have goin on right now.

Silence and freedom. Freedom to do whatever I please, wear whatever I want and rub off the remaining eyeliner left on my face. I want to crawl into my bed with a book, textbook, magazine or even my doodling pad and leave my hair in a messy bun. The windows will be open and the cold breeze will only make me sink deeper into my sheets. The mixture of my music and the sound outside may seem distracting but it only helps me sleep better.
That is, if I feel like sleeping.
I can do whatever I feel like. No need to entertain or be entertained. I am satisfied with what is here in front of me right now.

So why would I want to disrupt what I have going on right now? It's not you, it's me. If it were anyone else I'd still feel the same. A small dosage of solitude goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment