Friday, April 2, 2010

In Your Dreams

I had such a cool vision for this blog. I was going to write about the fun things I learn in school and be able to write about my thoughts without having to abide by a due date or get worried about citing references. This proved only to be a fantasy. I have not written anything about what I was learning.
Maybe it was because I wasn't learning anything until the last week of class.
Or maybe it was because.


...Just because.




















Think 3M only makes post-its and scotch tape?

After I work for my meager wage at my service-sector low-paying job, I will return to some studious reading about 3M, and maybe have something fun to say.

That'd be a change of pace, eh?


I had the scariest nightmare today.
Usually when I have a nightmare, I can decide to "open my eyes" and wake up. With about 3 failed attempts, I finally managed to open my eye back into reality and the comfort of being away from that horrendous scenario. Except I was still dreaming.
I nearly had a heart attack. =( I was itching to wake up and get out of there. The scariest thing was the more I tried to wake up, the more scarier things got-- since I was trying to bolt. My creative imagination was out of control. Not that I remember much of my dream now, I'm glad I'm awake.
...OR AM I STILL DREAMING? just kidding.

So why am I sharing this dead-end story?





No comments:

Post a Comment